A simple and secure password manager to be used with KeePass databases.
IMPORTANT: This extension can only work if an additional application is installed: https://pfp.works/documentation/installing-native-host/
• Works with KeePass databases via PfP Native Host application.
• Can be used in parallel with KeePass, KeePassXC or similar tools.
• The extension keeps no data, all data stays in the KeePass database file on your hard drive.
• Only becomes active on explicit request, no attack surface towards web pages.
• Passwords are locked automatically after a period of inactivity (configurable).
• Designed to be fully accessible via keyboard.
• Recovery codes can be printed, a secure way to recover passwords after a data loss.
• Free and open source.
Source code / Contributing
The extension source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/palant/pfp/. See https://pfp.works/contributing/ for more information.