Beat procrastination, follow deadlines, and keep track of time in general.
Perspective is a unique way to keep track of time and deadlines — we use images and shapes to represent the passing of time.
Each task has a start and end date, and the shapes collectively display the fraction of the total time that has passed since the start.
Use it to:
- beat procrastination — you’ll be surprised how motivating it is to see that half your study time is over.
- countdown to events — since you began waiting, how much time do you have left until you leave for college, start a new job, or plan to move?
- be aware of how fast time passes in general — is this year already halfway over? How much longer will you remain 18 years old?
Since Perspective is a new tab extension, you can keep track of your time and deadlines whenever you open a new tab.
You can customize:
- start and end dates, title
- fill shape (circle or diamond)
- fill direction (fill from top to bottom or bottom to top)
- sorting of perspectives
- number of shapes
- date format
Perspective Pro: Unlock by referring 2 other friends or paying $1.99
- unlock dark mode
- change settings for each task
Perspective is light-weight, loads fast, and syncs across all your windows and devices.
Questions or concerns? Contact me at: PerspectiveNewTab@gmail.com