Support international assets and cryptocurrencies in Personal Capital using Yahoo Finance API.
# Personal Capital Y!
A Chrome extension for Personal Capital to fetch latest price quotes for assets in Manual Investment Holdings.
It supports all tickers available in Yahoo Finance, including:
* US and international equities, bonds, and ETFs (e.g. `AAPL` and `510330.SS`)
* Currencies (e.g. `CNYUSD=X`)
* Cryptocurrencies (e.g. `BTCUSD=X`)
* Install the extension.
* Add a holding in a Manual Investment Holdings account. Enter the ticker in Yahoo Finance. Note that the ticker name should be escaped into the ASCII format. For example, `BTCUSD=X` should be `BTCUSD%3DX`. Enter the number of shares you hold (decimal is fine) and any price.
* Refresh the page. The price will update after a few seconds and every time you log in in the future.
* Multi-currency support for international assets. Currently only USD and CNY assets are supported.
I rewrite the extension based on [pfcrypto](https://github.com/sclem/pfcrypto), an extension that
completely focuses on cryptocurrencies. Feel free to check it out!
Like this extension? Donate: `1KqYsYCPgq71PaPbQQ14EvtywMhfWV4Gb9` (BTC)