Blocks domains/hosts from appearing in your Google search results.
The personal blocklist extension will transmit to Google the patterns that you choose to block. When you choose to block or unblock a pattern, the extension will also transmit to Google the URL of the web page on which the blocked or unblocked search results are displayed. You agree that Google may freely use this information to improve our products and services.
By installing this extension, you agree to the Terms of Service at https://chrome.google.com/extensions/intl/en/gallery_tos.html
The icon used was created by mouserunner.com under Creative Commons License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/), thanks!
Tip: Hide the browser button by right-clicking on it and selecting "Hide button".
New features in version 1.4:
- import a list of patterns
- plain text pattern list for export
- block host of currently active tab
New feature in version 2.1:
- export the blocklist to your Google account
Bug fix in version 2.3:
- support for international Google domains on https
Bug fix in version 2.4:
- block links are added in new line to avoid dynamic line-breaks
Bug fix in version 2.5:
- fixed an issue with overlapping link display on the search results page
Bug fix in version 2.6:
- fixed an issue with the extension not being triggered for some search urls