Always use Readability on selected domains
This extension simply adds a context menu to enable/disable Readability (https://www.readability.com) for the current domain on a permanent basis.
It's designed to work with the Readability Redux extension (http://preview.tinyurl.com/yl4oky3), but will also work without it (just a bit slower).
- Added support for wildcards in domain matching
- Fixed the context menu
- Added some help for defining patterns.
- Fixed confirm dialog when leaving options page after making changes.
- Fixes the back button and reload button so that you can cancel readability.
- Separate the domain name from the pattern to make it work more consistently
- Detects presence of Readability Redux correctly.
Note: This version will attempt to update your previously defined patterns although I can't guarantee this will work 100%.
- Improved options page (more consistent with chromium's preferences page) using Nimi Cleanser (http://preview.tinyurl.com/632bh7m) as inspiration.
- Fixed bug (Thanks Ahmed) where the wrong tab got rendered by Readability.
- Removed broken logging
- Fixed a bug where the extension fails first time.
- Now has an options page where you can manually add, remove and edit the patterns that enable Readabiity.
- Default pattern added/removed from the context menu now matches subpages of the url, no longer the domain name on it's own.