Enables the resolving of Dot-BIT domains by Namecoin; .emc, .coin, .lib and .bazar domains by EmerCoin. Redirecting of NXT aliases.
Easy resolving of .bit, .emc, .coin, .lib and .bazar domains. Redirecting of NXT aliases. A decentralized domain system based on Namecoin, EmerCoin and NXT cryptocurrencies. These new TLDs cannot be censored or seized.
Keep in mind that the browser will trigger the search operation if you type "domain.bit" in the address bar. The reason is that these domains are not recognized as standard TLDs. There are two ways to fix that:
1. Type the domain with a trailing slash, example: "domain.bit/".
2. Type the domain with the protocol, example: "http://domain.bit".
NXT alias redirection works via Chrome‘s "omnibox" feature. Just type "nxt (space or tab) alias_name" in the browser‘s address bar. For example, "nxt (space) peername" will redirect you to peername.com.
Dot BIT domains are served by Namecoin. Dot EMC, dot COIN, dot LIB and dot BAZAR domains are served by EmerCoin. All systems use Bitcoin's Blockchain technology.
1. The server's directive REQUEST_URI contains the full requested URL instead of the relative path. This is because the app is using the browser's internal proxy. HTTP protocol requires the full URL when the request is made via proxy. Your CMS must be aware of that.
2. All Nameservers and IPs are cached for seven days. If you change your domain's settings, please wait the cache to expire.
3. HTTPS is not working. We are searching for the solution.