Allows users to preview their tabs
This extension gives users the control to preview all of their open tabs on a browser window.
- Clicking CTRL+SPACE on Windows or CTRL+Q on OSX allows the user to open their tab previews page.
- Clicking on the preview will navigate the user to that tab.
- Users can choose between three different views: Group, List, and Carousel.
- Users can change the body and tab backgrounds to various different colors.
- Users can search for tab titles using the "Find" search bar on the top navigation bar.
Justin A. Barros - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luca Guarro - email@example.com
Rahul K. Shori - firstname.lastname@example.org