The Pearson Realize Reader™ app for Chrome OS™ is an eBook application that provides students with an engaging, interactive…
The Pearson Realize Reader™ app for Chrome OS™ is an eBook application that provides students with an engaging, interactive learning experience. Students can view their content and complete interactive activities on their Chromebooks™ using many features including the notebook, annotations and highlights, and glossaries. Most content can be downloaded so students can read a book or complete their assignments anywhere with or without an Internet connection. Please note, eBooks are not available for all programs.
To access your subscribed books:
1. Click Add to Chrome™ to download and install Pearson Realize Reader on your device.
2. Launch Realize Reader.
3. Enter your Pearson username and password. The Realize Reader bookshelf opens to display your subscribed books.
NOTE: The Realize Reader app for Chrome OS is only compatible with Chrome OS devices.
Learn more about Realize Reader app compatibility here: https://help.learningservicestechnology.com/realize/en/Announcements/Content/system_requirements.htm
What’s new in this version
The Pearson Realize Reader 19.3 app version provides a variety of stability enhancements that improve the user’s experience.
Realize Reader App update needed
Students and teachers using the Realize Reader App should update to the latest version as soon as possible.
In addition to stability enhancements and other fixes, the new app version updates Realize Reader’s interactions with back-end subscription management systems. Any changes to your subscription, such as new purchases made by your school district, will only be available after updating to the latest version of the Realize Reader app.
Migration of legacy eTexts to Realize Reader
Students and teachers may experience the following issues due to the ongoing migration from legacy eTexts to Realize Reader:
• For some books, links within the content may not function properly.
• Some teacher edition books are incorrectly displayed on student bookshelves.
• The display of some teacher editions of enVision Math Minis are blurry and illegible.
• Many of the assets of the migrated eTexts, such as videos, PDFs, audio recordings, and so on, do not function when offline.
• Some teachers and students using ReadyGEN® could see eT1 and Realize Reader reading experiences. Accessing the eTexts through Realize instead of an app is recommended.
Customer and Technical Support Contact
Customer and Technical Support: 800.234.5832
Copyright © 2020 Savvas Learning Company LLC. All rights reserved.
Pearson, Pearson Realize, Realize Reader, and ReadyGEN are trademarks or registered trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries, of Pearson Education, Inc. or its direct or indirect affiliates.
Google, Chrome, and Chrome OS are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Google LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
Apple and Mac OS are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Use of the trademarks or company names implies no relationship, sponsorship, endorsement, sale, or promotion on the part of Pearson Education, Inc.
Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.