Edit, form fill, and view pdf files directly in Google Chrome, free.
Looking for a free PDF editor or free PDF form filler?
PDFescape enables you to open and edit PDF files & forms online, free! This Google Chrome extension allows you to automatically open PDF files you discover online in PDFescape.
PDFescape is a free PDF editor and PDF form filler. Using this extension allows you to quickly open PDF files online inside of PDFescape (instead of your default PDF reader).
No additional software or registration is required!
PDFescape's Chrome Extension is completely free (as is PDFescape).
By opening PDF files online in PDFescape, Google Chrome users no longer need Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader.
PDFescape is able to edit PDF files, fill out PDF forms, add form fields and hyperlinks to files, print & view PDF files, rearrange pages, completely remove pages from files, and much more.
For more information, see http://www.pdfescape.com
In response to common user comments:
(1) PDFescape can only be used with files less than 100 pages and less than 10 MB
(2) This extension can not open PDF files which require a login to access (e.g. GMail attachments). These PDF files should be downloaded and opening in PDFescape via "Upload" at http://www.pdfescape.com
(3) Registration is completely OPTIONAL. Simply click the "Use Unregistered" button when arriving at PDFescape.
(4) When installing, Chrome will inform you that this extension will have access to "Your data on all websites". This is required for this extension to function and to find PDF files on the current web page which can be opened in PDFescape. We do NOT track or record this information.
(5) We respect your privacy. For a full privacy disclosure, see: http://www.redsoftware.com/privacy/
(6) This extension is compatible with the latest version of Google Chrome and earlier versions (v4.0 and higher).