PDFOffice, a PDF editor to create and edit any PDF file using a web browser.
PDFOffice is a PDF Editor online from which you can perform editing operations over PDF files but using your web browser.
Main features in editing PDF files:
* Basic operations
- Change fonts color
- Change font size
- Underline texts
- Copy/paste text passages, undo/redo your actions
- Create a new document or open an existing one
* Paragraph formatting
- Align your text in a paragraph
- Select background color for a paragraph
- Change paragraph indents
- Set paragraph line spacing
* Text formatting
- Set font type, size, and color
- Apply font decoration styles
- Copy/clear text formatting
- Add hyperlinks
* Operations on objects
- Insert tables
- Insert images
- Insert autoshapes
- Insert text objects
* Tools and settings
- Download/print your document. Printer can be used to save the document as PDF.
- Search and replace function
PDFOffice converts the PDF file in a document format with which you can perform any document modifications. PDFOffice converts PDF to HTML, and uses CKEditor to modify the content. As a consequence, PDFOffice has the same CKEditor features.