Create and edit PDF files with PDF editor online
PDF Editor online is an extension that allows to handle PDF files using directly your web browser. We provide it as a free open source system for manipulating PDF documents. It allows you to create, edit, view and annotate PDF files. It is a document editor integrated with our file manager to manage only PDF file types with this desktop app.
The PDF Editor online main features are:
- Creation; to create any PDF file from a basic template.
- Edit; to create/modify/delete text, images and vector drawing objects like curves, lines, paths.
- View; to navigate/open the PDF files. The navigation options include pages, outlines or objects.
- Annotate; to create/add and save comments directly inside the file.
- Compatibility with any PDF file & Acrobat Adobe.
- Free software.
This extension is based on LibreOffice Draw Desktop Linux app, which is a drawing tool that helps to create graphics, either a quick sketch or a complex engineering plan. As such, it includes the following functionalities to manipulate PDF files:
- Styles and Formatting over graphics styles.
- 3D controller to handle spheres, rings, cubes, etc.
- Sophisticated rendering to create photorealistic images.
- Manipulate objects, rotate them in two or three dimensions.
- Import graphics from all common formats (including BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and WMF).
This extension is available for free online users but it also allows the integration with premium users and on-premises OffiDocs deployments where the PDF Editor is installed.