Convert and merge multiple files with different formats into a single PDF document
This extension converts document, HTML, and image file types into PDF format. Also, the extension can merge multiple files into a single PDF document.
1. Append an image file to an existing PDF document
2. Merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF document
3. Convert Word to PDF
4. Convert multiple files with different formats into a single PDF document.
5. Change the order of a PDF page
Local: The extension runs the official "pdfunite" executable from the alpine Linux repository inside an iframe using blink's x86-64-Linux emulator. This method works offline. There is no server interaction whatsoever.
Remote: The extension sends all your files to www.online-convert.com, and conversion happens on the server. You can convert any file type to PDF using this method.
1. This extension uses www.online-convert.com APIs to do the conversion, so there is no need to install a native program to convert each file.
2. The quality of the document is kept while merging or converting into PDF format.
3. It is recommended to get and use your API key to make sure you don't hit the rate limit if you prefer the "Remote" method.