Find logon sessions of all users in your PC
Have you checked systematically about your logon sessions in your PC? An advance user can do it as easily but a normal user needs to know various system side advanced options. loginTimer a small utility to find all the logon sessions of a particular or all users in a PC. It will produce all logon sessions in a text or notepad file. So that you can identify each and every logon sessions whenever necessary. In short, you can verify if any particular user entered in your system without your knowledge.
1. Place app in any of your particular folder and right click ‘run as admin’ mode.
2. Notepad or text file will be created by program.
3. From that time onward whenever you logged in your PC an entry will be automatically added by the program.
4. You can watch or verify the notepad file about the logon sessions.
5. If you want to change the notepad log file, you need to copy paste the app in other folder along with or without the same log entries file and right click ‘run as admin’ mode.
6. Automatically the application works and close.