Consecutively paste things
Take each "copy" out of "copy paste copy paste copy paste copy paste". Paste List is a browser extension for Google Chrome that simplifies repeated pasting. Create lists of text, then head over to a webpage and activate one. As you paste an item somewhere, the next one will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
- Easily manage multiple lists of text (add items, move items, and delete items as needed)
- Activate a list using the extension popup (pin the extension to make it easy to access)
- Press 'Start' on the overlay that appears on the page and watch how the overlay updates with your clipboard as you paste
- 'Skip' any list item when pasting or 'Stop' it completely (it also stops if you make it to the end of the list or if you activate another list)
- Use optional keyboard shortcuts when editing lists ('ctl/cmd + enter' to add a new item, 'ctl/cmd + s' to save the list)