Passwordstate for Chrome is a form filler extension that obtains credentials from Passwordstate.
Passwordstate for Chrome is a free form filler extension that obtains credentials from your on-premise Passwordstate installation.
Passwordstate is a web based solution for Enterprise Password Management, where teams of people can access and share sensitive password resources. Role based administration and end-to-end event auditing, provides a secure platform for password storage and collaboration.
Our Chrome extension allows you to save new web site login credentials, and automatically retrieve and form-fill web site logins. In addition, Passwordstate provides these other key features:
* Reset passwords just about everywhere
* Remote sessions without passwords
* Mobile app support
* Role-based access controls
* Two-factor authentication options
* Application Programming Interface (API)
* Auditing and compliance reporting
* Active Directory integration
* Discover Admin Accounts & Resources
* Enterprise scalability
256bit AES data encryption, code obfuscation and enterprise scalability makes it the Enterprise Password Manager of choice.
Passwordstate can be downloaded from our web site at https://www.clickstudios.com.au