With a single password, generate a unique password for each site. Based on passwordmaker.org
Instead remembering several passwords for each each you have an account, you *need only to remember one*.
This simple application generates a unique password combining your master password and the name of the site you are visiting. So even using the same password over and over, each site will get a different and unique.
So, even if a site is hacked and your password stolen, you protect your other sites from being invaded using your password.
* Automatically get the site address -URL- from the page you are current seeing
* Get different parts of the site address, like protocol and subpaths (www)
* Change the method of the generator: SHA, MD5, HMAC
* Create different profiles, so for sites that only allow numbers and letters can use one profile, while other you can use a complete set, including symbols
* Save the master password in the disk, in the RAM (reseted when you close browser) or never save it anywere