Generates a unique password for every site from a single master password.
Generates a unique password for every site from a single master password. Click the small gold ring icon in the URL bar when on a login page to open the dialog.
Based on the extension from http://passwordmaker.org/.
- The icon shows up all the time now (it's a browser action).
- The keyboard shortcut is configurable (default Alt+Shift+Z) and works more reliably.
- It opens as a popup instead of a new window.
- The "Manual Password Verifier" has changed, and now takes your settings into account.
- Fixed a bug where it would fail to recognize password fields on pages containing a fieldset.
- Added an optional "Manual Password Verifier" code. If enabled, it displays a 3 letter code based on the master password that will be unique for your password. You can use this to check that you typed your password correctly (assuming you remember your 3 letter code).