Make twitter.com more responsive (previously named Responsive Twitter)
Have a feature request or bug report? Find me on twitter: @hidrj
Paridae is a family of birds which (according to Wikipedia) are highly adaptable, noisy, and social. I thought this bird characteristically describes the aim of this extension. To make a noisy, social twitter.com more adaptable to screen sizes (known in web circles as "responsive design").
This extension used to be named "Responsive Twitter", but I've been asked to change the name.
Most Recent Changes:
* Better support for multi-photo tweets
* Styles updates for new profile layout
* Shrinks twitter.com to fit in almost any width you give it.
* Disables jQuery animations so that it will feel quicker.
* Provides a browser icon/button to open twitter.com in a chrome-less window (i.e. no toolbars) and will remember the window size/position upon closing.
* Opens clicked links in the background.
* Open links with keyboard shortcut o.
* Removes hover effects when the window is really small. Favors keyboard shortcuts over mouse interaction.
* Omnibox (i.e. addressbar) support: Type "@" then hit tab.
- Searches Twitter
- Use @username to go to a user
- Use single letter keyboard shortcuts: o, h, c, a, r, d, f, m
Full changelog available as git history: