Add support of Parent/Child dependencies in Trello projects.
Parent/Child Management for Trello [Beta]
This extension enables cards to be tied together by their respective parent/child or dependency relationships.
EXTENSION IS PROVIDED AS IS. WE ARE RELYING ON OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY TO MAINTAIN THE EXTENSION AND CAN'T ALWAYS REACT QUICKLY TO ISSUES ARISING. Please keep this in mind before adopting the extension.
Extension might work slow on the boards with excessive amount of cards (1,000+).
- fixed critical issue with plugin not working after Trello DOM update
- updated jQuery version to comply with FF requirements
- fixed issue with parent/child relationships with archived cards
- added an option to display card id in Parent/Siblings/Child lists
- added an option to display Due Date on cards in Parent/Siblings/Child lists
- added an option to change order of Parent/Siblings/Child blocks in Card View window
- added an option to change position of the Lists relative to the description
- got rid of the "flickering" bug
- fixed other bugs
- Linking child card to parent and vice versa
- Adding new child card to parent
- Drag and drop child cards in list
- Easy search by parent cards
- Showing child and related cards list in a parent card