Maps while u fly! Designed to work with the game pardus.at using the mapping service pardus.butterfat.net
Pardus Unofficial Automapper is designed to work with the online MMORPG Pardus (www.pardus.at) and the "Butterfat" map for Pardus (pardus.butterfat.net).
This extension monitors the Nav screen of Pardus, capturing information about local tiles, position, and wormholes; this data is bundled and uploaded to pardus.butterfat.net . The *only* data collected is:
- tile graphic URLs (background & foreground)
- location (sector, coordinates, universe)
- wormhole jump targets
The prior "Butterfat" auto-mapper is a plugin for Firefox; this is a rework to function with Google's Chrome browser. I am not affiliated with either Bayer & Szell OG (pardus.at) or the "Butterfat" auto-mapper developer (pardus.butterfat.net).
I may be contacted in Pardus in the Orion universe by the handle "Klandor Yeat".
* Published online
* Mapping should happen much more reliably, not just when idle
* Queue of tiles to upload is stored offline and continues to drain across sessions
* Memory of viewed tiles persists between sessions