Parallels Client allows you to use your virtual apps & desktops, delivered through Parallels Remote Application Server.
The Parallels 2X RDP Client for Parallels 2X RAS allows you to use your virtual applications and desktops on Chrome browser, delivered through 2X Remote Application Server.
It is specifically designed for Chrome browser, making it compatible across different platforms such as Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Chrome OS.
The Parallels 2X RDP Client for Parallels 2X RAS gives you the possibility of connecting to a Parallels 2X RAS server farm either in direct or in gateway mode. It is the first self-contained, fully installable Chrome application.
Additionally, as a user you can have multiple connections running concurrently.
Parallels 2X RDP Client for Parallels 2X RAS does not support standard Microsoft RDP connection.
• Cross-platform supported (Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Chrome OS)
• Fully installable, self-contained Chrome application
• Unlimited connections running concurrently
• Saves user settings to the Google Cloud for syncing across multiple systems
• Windows 2012 and Windows 8 compatible
Added: Support for new Languages:
Changed: Re branded to "Parallels 2X"