Parallels Client allows you to use your virtual apps & desktops, delivered through Parallels Remote Application Server.
Parallels Client, when connected to Parallels Remote Application Server, provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data from your device. Using virtualized applications and desktops on Parallels Client is intuitive, fast, and reliable.
Parallels Remote Application Server and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows corporate application
• Resize and optimize published applications for a native look and feel
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• Higher level of security when you authenticate with two-factor authentication
• Works with virtual desktops, terminal server/RD session host, and Windows PC host
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
• Remote sound for a truly native experience
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels Remote Application Server is an industry-leading solution for virtual application and desktop delivery.
What's new in the v15.0.3731
New: Added native technology: SSL connection support
New: Added native technology: Accelerated display
New: Added Chinese and Korean translations
New: Support for Control Policies
Improved: Error messages
Improved: Windows key combination handling
Fixed: RDP session domain authentication