Parallels Client allows you to use your virtual apps & desktops, delivered through Parallels Remote Application Server.
Parallels Client, when connected to the Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS), provides secure access to business applications, virtual desktops, and data. It's the fastest, simplest, and most reliable way to use virtualized applications and desktops on your device.
Parallels RAS and Parallels Client allow you to:
• Work on any device from anywhere
• Access any Windows application
• Resize and optimize published applications for a look and feel that feels native
• Seamless access to Windows applications on your device
• Higher level of security when you authenticate with two-factor authentication
• Works with virtual desktops, terminal server/RD session host, and Windows PC host
• Universal printing allows you to print from your device to any printer
• Graphic acceleration using RemoteFX
• Remote sound for a truly native experience
If you have questions about Parallels Client, please visit our support page.
For more information about Parallels Client, visit www.parallels.com/products/client/
Parallels RAS is one of the most cost-effective solutions to securely deliver applications, desktops and data to any device without complexity.
What's new in the v16.2.19039:
Fixed: Reporting HTML5 instead of Chrome to the server.