Write, compile, and download code to your Parallax Boe-Bot Robot or custom BASIC Stamp microcontroller-based electronic creations.
Parallax IDE v0.14.1
Fixes most screen layout problem (scrollbars) on all platforms using Chrome v73+.
Installation Notes - https://goo.gl/6rVNvp
What's New - https://goo.gl/RaLu11
The Parallax IDE is a completely redesigned BASIC Stamp Editor for Parallax BASIC Stamp Microcontrollers. This tool provides PBASIC source code editing, compiling, and downloading functions on your computer without the need for an Internet connection.
Supports BS2, BS2e, BS2sx, BS2p24/40, and BS2pe. Supports single program slot only.
* Chromebook, macOS, Windows, or Linux - Intel Compute Sticks too!
* USB 2.0, 3.0, or serial port
* USB Drivers (1)
* Internet connection (2)
* Parallax BASIC Stamp and development board
(1) The USB Drivers are already included with Chromebook and Ubuntu Linux, are available for Windows via automatic Windows Update or manual install, and require manual install on macOS.
(2) Internet connection needed only for Google Drive synchronization.
Open Source - https://goo.gl/kwYY6i
Parallax Inc. - https://www.parallax.com
Iced Dev - http://www.iceddev.com