Write, compile, and download code to your Parallax Boe-Bot Robot or custom BASIC Stamp microcontroller-based electronic creations.
UPDATE NOTICE: Parallax may have replaced this application with another by Mar 2023. Please see https://www.parallax.com/package/parallax-ide-for-chrome/ for more information.
Parallax IDE v0.14.4
* Fixed layout issues on Chrome 92+ that obscured the debug terminal pane, made it hard to scroll the editor view or the file view, and caused the source code to overlap the title bar
* Enhanced timing to improve download reliability
* Applied security update to internal library: lodash is now v4.17.19
* Fixed installation notes link to match new Parallax website
Installation Notes - https://bit.ly/37ltl4C
What's New - https://bit.ly/3kQeoe9
The Parallax IDE is a completely redesigned BASIC Stamp Editor for Parallax BASIC Stamp Microcontrollers. This tool provides PBASIC source code editing, compiling, and downloading functions on your computer without the need for an Internet connection.
Supports BS2, BS2e, BS2sx, BS2p24/40, and BS2pe. Supports single program slot only.
* Chromebook, macOS, Windows, or Linux - Intel Compute Sticks too!
* USB 2.0, 3.0, or serial port
* USB Drivers (1)
* Internet connection (2)
* Parallax BASIC Stamp and development board
(1) The USB Drivers are already included with Chromebook and Ubuntu Linux, are available for Windows via automatic Windows Update or manual install, and require manual install on macOS.
(2) Internet connection needed only for Google Drive synchronization.
Open Source - https://bit.ly/3vSmFEQ
Parallax Inc. - https://www.parallax.com
Iced Dev - http://www.iceddev.com
Parallax IDE does not collect or transmit any user or usage information. All activity occurs strictly on the user's local system and occasionally with the user's Google Drive as required for user source code storage.