Paragraph Punch takes users through the process of writing a basic paragraph.
Students learn how to write a basic paragraph online. They develop an idea, and write a topic sentence, body, and conclusion.
The program guides students through each step in the writing process.
· Self-paced and self-advancing; moves students ahead as they demonstrate readiness.
· Pupils receive immediate, personal help throughout.
· Teachers can monitor pupils' progress and time-on-task through an easy-to-use online portfolio.
· Use pre-writing strategies for different writing tasks.
· Write clear descriptive sentences.
· Focus writing on a central idea or topic.
· Use supporting ideas, detail, and facts to develop and elaborate on a topic.
· Proofread to correct conventional errors in mechanics, usage, and punctuation.
“My students have achieved wonderful results with Paragraph Punch.”
- Marie D. Durand Elementary School, Vineland, NJ
“Easy to use. My students love using it.”
- Moreno Valley High School, Moreno Valley, CA
If you have any problems or suggestions, please get in touch with us at http://www.meritsoftware.com/contact_us