Add citations and bibliographies to your research paper. Simple, correct, fast and fully collaborative.
Paperpile is a full-featured reference manager right in your Google Doc:
- Create a perfectly formatted bibliography ready for submission of your paper
- Insert citations with one click
- Supports in-text citations and footnote citations.
- APA, MLA, Chicago and more than 7000 journal specific citation styles
- Search your references online while your are writing your paper
- Automatically lookup of PubMed IDs and DOIs.
- Fully collaborative. It just works, even with dozens of co-authors.
- EndNote® compatible: export your document to Word and EndNote.
- LaTeX compatible: export your document for use with LaTeX
- Export references as RIS or BibTeX
Paperpile respects your privacy: The add-on needs permission to manage your documents but they remain private with you at all times. Paperpile never accesses, transmits or stores any of your data other than the citation meta-data necessary to format your citations and bibliographies.