Have you ever bothered with the meaningless name of pdf downloaded from IEEE or other scientific website. This plugin can help you dealing with this problem.
It can auto download paper you selected and rename it by year+title.
There are usually TWO situations you want to download some papers from the scientific website.
- You have some keywords and you want to find some papers related with these keywords.
- You are interested in some journals and you want to know what current issues in this journal talk about.
The way to use it:
1. you search papers by keywords in the scientific website, such as https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/. then a list of papers related to this keywords will be presented in this page. Or you look at the current issue or early access in some journals, such as TGRS (https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/tocresult.jsp?isnumber=4358825), then a list of papers in this issue will be presented in this page.
2. After a short review, you may think some papers are useful and want to download. then you pitch on the checkbox in the items.
3. After you pitch the all checkbox of the papers you want to download, just right-click the mouse, select "Downloading..." in the context menu.
4. Then the papers will be download automatic with the formated name.
At present, the websites supported are: