Panelized extension for Keep
Please note that the extension now always opens in a tab, but can be sent to a panel by clicking "Send to Panel" in the menu. Read the blog post here: http://bit.ly/panelupdate2_2
- Fixed CSS bug when the Share button on a note is clicked without first opening the note.
- Fixed toolbar icon. The 2.4 update had the wrong icon by accident.
- Added keep-sharing.google.com to permissions.
- Cleaned up remaining unused options dialog code.
- No longer opens existing tab ID if the tab is not on Keep anymore.
- Removed permissions for storage and context menus, and associated scripts.
- Removed options, because the only option was to enable context menus, which are now removed.
- Removed storage for whether to open in tab or panel. By default, Panel View will now always open in a tab, in a new browser session.
- Added keep.google.com to the list of permissions. (keep.google.com previously redirected to drive.google.com/keep, but it doesn't.)
- Changes to reflect Google's updated look for the Keep website.
- Fixed some wonky styling. Yes, "wonky" is a word, because I said so.
- Added a "Send to" icon on the rightmost side of the black bar, which enables easy switching between tab and panel.
- User account switching!
- Options page moved to an in-window dialog. The only option for now is the context menu toggle. The extension itself will remember in which view you last opened Keep.
Panelized shortcut extension to drive.google.com/keep. Yes, it's just a shortcut. If Google releases an API for interacting with Keep, I will be more than happy to incorporate it!
Download the official Google Keep app from the Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep
Like this extension? Buy me a cup of coffee!