Panelized extension for Keep
This extension serves as a shortcut to keep.google.com, but also much more. You'll find at the bottom of Keep's sidebar (click the hamburger icon (☰) to open it), a new link entitled "Send to Panel." Click that to open Keep in an always-on-top panel.
- Style fixes.
- Made reminder notes' schedule icon visible in collapsed view.
- Fixed scroll area for share screen.
- Fixed height of list settings screen.
- Hid label in search result.
- Restructured toolbar in collapsed view.
- Complete rewrite of the override stylesheet!
- Moved the "Add note" area to the bottom of the panel, to match the Android app. It creates a new note in full-screen, again just like the Android app.
- Modified the toast to match the Android app.
- Fixed Share Note screen in the panel.
- The panel view now persists across sessions.
- Fixed bug where Keep in a tab would not close when switching to a panel.
- Fixed console errors due to invalid window and tab IDs.
Download the official Google Keep app from the Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.keep
Like this extension? Buy me a cup of coffee!