Access to a floating multilingual Google™ Translate panel on any webpage
"Panel View for Google™ Translate" add-on let you have access to the beloved Google Translate on any websites. Upon selecting a word or sentence, a bubble appears on top of your selection area, allow you to load Google Translate inside the page instead of switching to a new tab and load it there
Please note that the sole purpose of this add-on is to provide an easier way to access the official Google Translate. There is NO intention on misleading users that this product is offered by Google. It is just a small tool to help you have access the beloved translator easier.
1. Panel view of Google Translate on any website
2. Right click context menu to open selection in Google Translate
3. Links on panel to open Google Define or Google Translate.
For bug reports please visit:
1. There is a new option to use right-click instead of the bubble mode. Activating the right-click menu-item, disables the bubble selection mode.
2. It is now possible to translate the entire page using the toolbar button. If it is not needed, hide the button
3. It is now possible to remove the right-click context-menu items for page and links actions (Bing translation and Google translation)