Desktop status checker for your PagerDuty incidents.
PagerDuty Incident Checker is a tool for PagerDuty's users. This chrome extension allows them to quickly check the most recent incidents recorded with their current status and time stamp. In addition, it has a lookup feature that searches for an event based on its incident number.
PagerDuty Incident Check adds value to the end user by providing the convenience of quick checks on the status of recent incidents without having to navigate to PagerDuty's account and dashboard platform. This will encourage team members to stay updated with new incidents and its statuses across the board.
Current Feature Specs:
- Lookup incident with incident number
- Lists the 5 most recent incidents by default
- Ability to navigate to PagerDuty's dedicated incident page via list
- Refresh capability
- Add OAuth -> currently using a dummy account
- Include more than 5 recent incidents
- Icon update for when new incidents are added
Link to code: https://github.com/shanthoshp/PagerDutyIncidentExtension