Create guidelines on websites to check alignment for example.
Google Chrome extension to create guide lines on a website.
- v1.2.2 (2016-10-13)
- Fixed bug with double rendered guide lines
- v1.2.1 (2016-10-13)
- Fixed encoding error.
- v1.2.0 (2016-10-13)
- Removed Ad-Link
- Added possibility to create new guide lines by dragging from the rulers
- Added indicator whether guide lines are shown
- Done: Horizontal guide lines are now placed in viewport when you have scrolled down.
- Done: The ID of every guide line is now shown in it's tooltip which is referenced to the ID in the extension popup.
- Done: Changed default locale to "en"
- Fixed: Implemented jQuery Color Picker because the behaviour of HTML 5 color-input isn't that reliable on all operating systems.
- Fixed: When zooming in a document the positions in tooltips are float numbers.
- Done: The number of guide lines is now shown in the plugin icon.
- Done: UI optimization
- Done: The color of guide lines can now be changed.
- Done: Every single guide line can be removed manually.
- Done: Updated translations (en)
- Done: Cleanup
- Fixed: Rulers are now instantly hidden when deleting all guide lines.
- Done: Description added
- Done: Rulers are now hidden when deleting all guide lines.
- Done: Code-Cleanup