Edit any HTML page into Chrome with this powerful WYSIWYG editor
Transform your browser into a WYSIWYG HTML editor.
PageEdit uses CKEditor (see http://ckeditor.com) as WYSIWYG editor and CodeMirror (see http://codemirror.net) as source editor.
- WYSIWYG webpage editor
- syntax color highlighting in source editing mode (click on "Source" button)
- edit files stored on HDD (i.e. all file:/// URLs)
- basic embedded save dialog (otherwise close the editor and press Ctrl-S)
known issues :
- default chrome "Save Page" does not work in edit mode (use custom save dialog from the editor or click PageEdit icon to quit edit mode and save the page)
- PageEdit is not able to edit frame content