Shrink your pages.
Wide screens are awesome, but make some websites, such as Wikipedia, too hard to read.
A click on this extension's button will shrink the page to a width of your preference (default is 1000 pixels).
Source code is available at https://github.com/tzafrir/Page-Shrinker - I accept pull requests.
* Updated manifest version (should make the extension visible in the store again)
* Updated shrinking mechanism - fixes issue with fixed position elements showing in wrong position ex: Wikipedia
* Added options page, with a live preview of selected page width.
* Added support for secure (https) hosts
* Toggles behaviour per tab (click once to set, again to release)
* Initial release