Saves the current web page as one file with all external dependencies (style, script, images) downloaded and inlined
Saves a complete web page in its current state as one file with all external dependencies (scripts, stylesheets, images) inlined into the page.
Useful if you want to archive a page, test your website on any device or for SEO purposes.It's also useful to compute the footprint of your page: how much data does a first time visitor have to download?
Note that while an inlined page can still connect to JSON or XML webservices, the inlined page does not persist security information or sessions so you may run into authentication issues.
* Fixed: timeout still fired even if the page was saved normally
* Fixed: illegal characters in downloaded file name
* Fixed: some problems with downloading resources are now fixed
* Removed invalid characters from filename when saving the inlined page
* Major rewrite for speed improvement
* Added options page
* Fixed problems that were preventing certain webpages from being inlined
* Renamed to Page saver
* Fixed: img tags without src attribute caused the inlining process to fail
* Fixed: @import statements in stylesheets weren't processed
* Fixed: url() and @import statements in already inline stylesheets weren't processed
* Fixed: page output was saved with incorrect character encoding
* Fixed: prevented process from halting when any resource couldn't be downloaded
* Fixed: url() references in CSS that contained certain characters were not inlined
* Fixed: url() references in CSS were not inlined
* Fixed: pages without external resources were not being saved
* Added: meta tag with source URL and timestamp
* Added: activity indication while inlining resources
* Changed: source URL is used to create filename
* Initial release