Draw a ruler to get pixel dimensions and positioning, and measure elements on any web page.
Page Ruler lets your draw out a ruler to any page and displays the width, height and position of it.
* Draw a ruler to any page and view the width, height and top, bottom, left and right position
* Drag the edges of the ruler to resize it
* Manually update the size and position of the ruler from the toolbar to make precision changes
* Enable "Element Mode" to outline elements on the page as you move your mouse over them
* Navigate through parents, children and sibling elements of any measured element
If you have any questions or wish to report a bug please use the 'Support' link in the Details tab above.
2.0.0 - 18th October 2013
- Brand new version rewritten from the ground up!