Auto-refresh (reload) pages, if they are idle, on a selected interval.
Are there are times you want a page(tab) to auto-refresh?
If so, this very simple extension is what you need.
To use the extension, you have to press CTRL+SHIFT+R (or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac).
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+R (or CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac) to make a page to auto-refresh every minute.
- Optionally don't show icon if not needed.
- Press the same combo again to stop the refreshing.
- Interacting with the page (key press or mouse click) will restart the refresh timer.
- Click on the icon to set the interval for the current tab.
- Remembers last scroll position and restore on reload (NEW).
- Future version will incorporate syncing, as performed in Chrome Notepad and "My Alerts" extensions, in order to sync your "Page Refresh" preferences to all your computers.
My other extensions:
- Chrome Currency Converter: http://bit.ly/7pNM1a
- My Extensions: http://bit.ly/5ZQhzW
- User ID: http://bit.ly/85ZbMG
- Chrome Notepad: http://bit.ly/4t8Zlv
- My Alerts: http://bit.ly/7iEMXv
- Pathfinder Weather: http://bit.ly/8