Take notes for web pages and access them with a single click whenever you visit those web pages again. (Syncs to Google Drive)
Ever needed to note down something about a webpage e.g. login id, frequent flyer number, membership number, tracking id etc. Something that you want to remember when you visit that page again.
Page notes lets you do that and much more in a slick way. Your notes can live in the cloud allowing you to be free of the device. It's secure: data stays in your browser and in your Google drive; you can encrypt your notes if you want that extra level of security. There's more. See below for full features list.
What users are saying about it (from reviews):
"Was looking for a Push to Google Keep extension when I discovered Page Notes. This is even better for note context mapping. Darn handy, the best things are simple: url + note
"Exactly what I wanted. Great little extension."
"Simple and does what it says on the tin! Just what I needed."
* Take and access your notes with a single click.
* (New) Encrypt your note with a passphrase that is not stored anywhere. Unencrypted notes and the passphrase are not stored anywhere.
* Option to add website level page notes. Website level notes available for all the pages of the website.
* Sync your notes to cloud (Google Drive). No data loss if your you lose your local data for some reason.
* All notes also available through a single page to make it easy to search in your notes. On all notes page, filter notes by tags. Tags are added to notes by prefixing a word with '#'.
* Browser icon changes color if there is a 'note' available for a web page.
* Multiple computers can stay in sync using sync to cloud feature.
* No 3rd party to trust. Data stays with the user -- either on the browser or user's Google Account.
Bugs/Feature Requests: Please report bugs and feature requests here - https://gitlab.com/manugarg/pagenotes/issues
Discussion mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org