Take notes for web pages and access them with a single click whenever you visit those web pages again. (Syncs to Google Drive)
Ever needed to note down something about a webpage e.g. login id, frequent flyer number, membership number, tracking id etc. Something that you want to remember when you visit that page again.
Page notes lets you do that and much more in a slick way. It's a simple, out-of-the-way, secure extension that aims to increase your productivity by bringing your notes where you need them the most. You can sync notes to your Google Drive and keep multiple devices in sync. It's secure: data stays in your browser and in your Google drive; you can encrypt your notes if you want that extra level of security. There's more. See below for full features list.
See reviews for what users are saying about it.
* Page specific notes. Easiest way to remember details for the page you're visiting, e.g. login id, password hints, what you like about the page, etc.
* Categorize notes using tags. Tags are words starting with '#'. You can then access all the notes through the 'All Notes' page. For example, you can add #todo to the notes to prepare your todo list.
* Sync your notes to cloud (Google Drive). No data loss if your you lose your local device for some reason and you can sync notes across multiple devices.
* Now you can access your notes on mobile devices as well, through the web app https://pagenotes.app.
* Browser icon changes color if there is a 'note' available for a web page.
* Easy backup and restore.
* Encrypt your note with a passphrase that is not stored anywhere. Unencrypted notes and the passphrase are not stored anywhere.
* No 3rd party to trust. Data stays with the user -- either on the browser or user's Google Account.
* Option to add website level page notes. Website level notes available for all the pages of the website.
* Chrome and all Chromium based browsers: Microsoft Edge, Brave, Opera, Vivaldi. * Firefox version located at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/mg-page-notes/.
* Note: You can sync your notes across browsers.
Bugs/Feature Requests: Please report bugs and feature requests here - https://github.com/manugarg/pagenotes-issues/issues
Discussion mailing list: email@example.com