This extensions allows you to define scripts that will be executed on desired domain and/or its subpages.
- 0.5.0 - Updated to follow manifest verison 2 changes
- 0.4.1 - Fix of previous release syntax error
- 0.4.0 - Click on extension's icon opens options page
- 0.3.0 - Initial release
- Stored scripts can be edited/deleted by selecting first dropdown 'Saved script'.
- If you want to add new script, modify 'New/Edit Script' field, it will be added to your script collection.
- 'Applied to': define domain to which the script will be applied to. If you use 'www' or no subdomain (e.g. guris.cz or www.guris.cz), script will be applied to domain and all subdomains. If you define subdomain, script will be executed only on this subdomain. (E.g. ip.guris.cz). You can also specify '*' and script will be executed everywhere.
For sample scripts visit support page: http://pm.guris.cz/
Note: Every script you use, is client-only. It affects only your local computer.