Draw directly on any website in real time.
Have you ever needed to draw on a website or highlight a line of text? With Page Marker, you can use your mouse or touchscreen to draw on any website and then take a screenshot.
1. Click the puzzle piece-shaped extensions icon in the top right corner of your browser. Pin the Page Marker red marker icon for ease of access.
2. Begin drawing on any webpage with your mouse or touchscreen.
3. To change the color of the marker, click on the color selecting box.
4. To change thickness, use the thickness slider.
5. Use the highlighter tool to highlight lines of text.
6. Use the eraser tool to erase parts of your drawing.
7. Hide or show the menu by clicking the extension icon again.
8. Press the trash icon or "X" to clear.
9. Press the close button or "ESC" to exit.
10. Change the default color or thickness in the options menu when you right click.
v4.0 - Revamped the look and feel. Added a straight line tool and highlighter. You can now download your drawings of the page!
You can make a small donation (as little as you want) to help me continue updating this project. Right click the red highlighter icon and click options.
- Page Marker Team