Draw directly on any website in realtime without the hassle of taking a screenshot!
Ever wanted to make notes or draw on any website? Now you can with Page Marker! Page Marker allows you to draw on any website in real time in the comfort of your browser.
It's as simple as that! All you have to do is click the red marker icon in your chrome browser and begin to draw!
1. Click the red highlighter in the corner of your Chrome browser.
2. Begin drawing on any webpage with the mouse or touchscreen.
3. To change the color, click on the color selecting box
4. To change thickness use the dial.
5. Use the eraser tool to erase some parts of your drawing.
5. Press the clear button or "X" to clear.
6. Press the close button or "ESC" to exit.
7. Have fun!
Simple as that!
v1.0 - Released! Please comment with thoughts and suggestions. This extension is completely separate from MarkUp and will always work.
v2.0 - Page Marker Reinvented! Page Marker has been rebuilt from the page up with you in mind! We listened to your suggestions and we have now made it easier to change the thickness and color of your drawings. We have also added touchscreen support!
v2.1 - Squashing bugs!
v2.2 - Changed the default color to red!
v.2.3 - You are now able to use two tools -- pen and eraser! You can also change the default color and default thickness by right clicking the red marker icon and clicking options!
v.2.4 - Options page improved! Make sure you right click on the red marker and change your options.
v.2.5 - Smaller form factor with the same great functionality!
v.2.6 - Fixed a bug when clearing.
Please leave comments and suggestions! Want to leave a donation? Right click the red marker icon and click options.
- Page Marker