Draw directly on any website in real time.
Draw on any website, add text, add lines, and highlight! With Page Marker, you can use your mouse or touchscreen to draw on the web or on PDFs and save it to your computer. Paint, draw, and mark on any webpage or website.
1. Click the puzzle piece-shaped extensions icon in the top right corner of your browser. Pin the Page Marker red marker icon for ease of access.
2. Begin drawing on any webpage with your mouse or touchscreen.
3. To change the color of the marker, click on the color selecting box.
4. To change thickness, use the size slider.
5. Use the highlighter tool to highlight lines of text.
6. Use the eraser tool to erase parts of your drawing.
7. Use the text tool to add text to the website.
8. Use the line tool to draw straight lines.
9. To undo or redo, click the corresponding undo/redo buttons.
10. Change the default color or thickness in the options menu when you right click the Page Marker icon.
Marker - "Shift" + "D"
Highlighter - "Shift" + "H"
Eraser - "Shift" + "E"
Pointer - "Shift" + "P"
Text - "Shift" + "T"
Move - "Shift" + "M"
Undo - "Shift" + "U"
Redo - "Shift" + "R"
Clear - "Shift" + "X"
Exit - "ESC"