Save & Get Webpages on Internet Archives Websites & to Local File
Archive and Get Archived Pages With Internet Archives Websites (Archive.is, Archive.org, Webcitation, Megalodon, Google Cache, ...). Save Page to Local File, Save PDF, Customize Menu, Options to use HTTPS or HTTP, Auto Save Tab or Window, and more.
- Since 1.9: Save Web Page and Any Web File to Local File
- Save or get archived webpages from archive.org, archive.is, webcitations.org, megalodon.jp, google cache, gigablast.com or even from all at the same time, since 1.4.6, archive.is and megalodon archived pages are automatically updated/archived.
- Since 1.8: add your own archivers or other service urls.
- AutoSave Tab Option: Select "Autosave Tab" from the menu in a tab and the tab will be automatically saved to selected archivers in options when the page of the tab change.
- Save a link in page, a picture or a frame too.
- Select text on the page and save all the links and even urls in the text without A tag.
- Menu and Options to Select the Archivers to Use to Save Webpage.
- Options to select what to do with url or url mask like http://www.website.com/* to save all page from the website.
- Check a page or link with http://timetravel.mementoweb.org/
- Option to Automatically Save Archived Urls in Bookmarks.
- Save Video in One Click With saveitoffline.com
- Search selected text in page with archive.is, archive.org, search.yacy.net, gigablast.com.
- With a 404 Error page, you can use the menu "Get Cache From..." to check for archived versions of the page.
- Use Custom Script to Save Pages.
- Article on: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/06/06/archiver-menu/
If you want help me with addons :
Send link of my addons to your friends and post on social networks:
Make a Donation: