Pade is a web extension application for unified communications
Pàdé (Yoruba word for Meetings) is a chrome extension that delivers a unified communications desktop experience with messaging, audio, video and desktop streaming using the Openfire XMPP server.
Pàdé is a unified communications web based solution. It provides:
* Modern HTML5 user interface;
* Single user authentication and sign-on; Windows SSO, Credential Management API and Smart ID support
* Modern chat user experience; chats, group chats and message broadcasts with private chat responses.
* Message Styling with markdown plain text
* Interactive content; mentions, hashtags, forms and H5P/xAPI support
* Audio Video conferencing (WebRTC);
* Webinars; Single talker and multiple listeners
* Telephone (SIP soft-phone) and MCU-based audio/video conferencing;
* Online Meeting/Conference planner with a calendar or CRON trigger;
* Screen sharing, Co-browsing and Application sharing/real-time collaboration
* Agent support for live conversations with web site visitors using chat, audio and video conferencing.
Openfire is a XMPP server licensed under the Open Source Apache License.
Visit http://www.igniterealtime.org for more details
Use this version to connect to your personal XMPP account at home