Oxy Proxy Extension is not only free but also works with any proxy provider of your choice. Enable your proxy without having to…
Oxy Proxy Extension is not only free but also works with any proxy provider of your choice. Enable your proxy without having to jump through settings and menu options.
Features and benefits:
* Add and switch between multiple proxies
* Simple, one-click connection
* Use any proxy provider and stick to using only one extension
* Lock your IP address to maintain the same session to avoid IP blocks
* Easily switch between any proxy type or HTTP(S) and SOCKS protocols
* Add an unlimited number of proxies
* Regarding WPAD: we do not show proxy information in the request header
Also, as a bonus to our clients, the Chrome proxy extension has an additional feature specifically designed to use with Oxylabs Residential Proxies:
* Easily change Oxylabs Residential Proxy session without editing your user name
- No need to go Incognito-mode or clear your cache -
Chrome is notorious for caching all kinds of request headers. We managed to work around this and ensure that session control with ID change via username string works as expected.
If you’re using pr.oxylabs.io entry node and add sessid parameter to username string, you will find a Refresh session button inside the extension window. Pressing this button will change your proxy IP.
- Don’t have a proxy provider yet? -
Try Oxylabs, a premium proxy service. We offer Datacenter Proxies, IPv4 and IPv6 Proxies, Residential Proxies, Static Residential Proxies, SOCKS5 Proxies, Next-Gen Residential Proxies, Mobile Proxies and more.
- Why should you use the Oxy Chrome Extension? -
By using a proxy server that acts as an intermediary between your computer and the internet, you can hide your real location or access websites that would otherwise be blocked. For example, you can send requests from a different country and access websites that are not available in your current location.
If you have a feature request or want to report a bug, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.