This extension provides auxiliary features to popular word games
This extension offers a one click option to view remaining tiles in the Lexulous, Wordscraper and Scrabble games played on facebook.
** Important **
Removing the extension deletes all notes!
An owl will appear in the browser bar when the user browses to the games page. Clicking on the owl while in a game will display the available tiles.
- Dale V. Ross
- Elliot Manley
- Fixed Bug causing loading issue
- Addressed missing icons
- Reintroduced Easter egg
- Long wait time in Store
- Removed easter egg
- Added some features
- Updated extension to support MSI Scrabble
- Address code related issue raised by Google Chrome Web Store team
- Addressed issue with blanks not showing in remaining tiles
- Added max height and width to in game note popup
- Added tweaks to options page.
- Fixed issue identified with updating of flags
- Added Facebook Names to options page
2.2.1 - 2.2.2
- Fixed issue with paging on options page.
- Addressed issue with incorrect tile count in bag for
- Added in game notes view with hover on OWL Eyes
- Added Reference Grid option to board
- Added click to type option in game
- Added options page for more real estate to manage extension
- Stored notes can be deleted/viewed on options page
- Added auto refresh on owl update
- Added new update notification
- Added note notification to game cards
- Added delete button for notes
- Added indicator for notes with new icon and in game display
- Included setting for displaying tile value
- Fixed issue with losing game counts when refresh button is clicked
- Corrected tiles left in bag for more than two players
- Fixed issue with notes first option being stuck
- Added version number to heading
- Vowel colour changed and corresponding setting now automatically updates without a refresh.
- Fixed perpetual loading
- Added notes and settings to control the following
* Total tile count
* Distinguishing vowels
* Showing all tiles but faded for depleted tiles
- Reformatted layout
- Removed FB like
1.9.3 & 1.9.4
- Fixed glitch with appearance of in game dictionary look-up owl
- Fixed count issue identified for games list
- Added FB like
- Added in game dictionary look-up for valid words
- Added counts for your moves + opponent moves
Recording game data!