Outlook.com offers the richest, most personal experience with Facebook, Twitter and Skype integration, Office Web Apps, and more.
We will soon be retiring this extension and recommend you install the all new Outlook extension for Chrome from here https://aka.ms/OutlookChromeExtension
Outlook.com is modern personal email from Microsoft. It has a fresh and intuitive design, it connects your email to your contacts' information from Facebook and Twitter, allows you to make video calls thanks to Skype integration, and it gives you a smarter inbox with the power of Office and SkyDrive. And, because email is personal, Outlook.com keeps you in control of your private data.
If you are new to Outlook.com or an experienced user, explore the richest, most personal and productive inbox yet:
• Intuitive design – Outlook.com provides a fast, fluid interface that removes the clutter.
• Up-to-date address book – you're connected to your people and the latest contact info they've shared on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and more.
• Real photos, updates, and Tweets – conversations are richer with photos, updates, and Tweets from Facebook and Twitter.
• Share photos with SkyDrive – share photos, videos, or other large files with your friends without having to send large attachments thanks to 7GB of free storage.
• Tools to fight spam and graymail – industry-leading spam protection plus the best tools to get rid of unwanted newsletters and other junk.
• Skype video call from your inbox - use Skype to video call your Skype or Outlook.com friends, even if neither of you have the Skype client installed.
• Office Web Apps built in – open, edit, and share Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files from anywhere with full fidelity.
• Outlook doesn't trade away your privacy – the contents of your personal conversations aren't used for ads.