Tired of COPYing and PASTEing URL's in Outline.com website, I created an extension
This extension basically does a copy and paste of the current tab URL into the Outline.com API, returning the created page (if no error occurs, BTW).
Disclaimer: Outline.com does not support and/or told me to create and/or told me also not to create this extension in no way, I did it for fun! (And because I was tired of COPY and PASTE, to be honest)
~~ Version History ~~
[12/097/2019] Version 1.4.4:
1. As my old grandmother used to say "The only thing that there's no way to revert is death. Everything else there's a way". So, the extension is back, breathing until next block. :-) *Miss you grandma*.
[11/07/2019] Not A Version, But a Message:
1. Since yesterday, Outline.com, the real owner of the excellent service that this extension uses, has blocked access to its API except from their own site. It's like when you're a kid, you own a ball and just let the other kids you want play with it. So, for now, this extension stopped working because it depends on Outline.com decides who can or can't use their service. If anything changes in this scenario, I'll let you know. Till there, it was good to help (and play!) with you people from 28 (!!) different countries in the world that installed this extension.
[10/07/2019] Version (1.4.2 && 1.4.3):
1. You know when you wake up in the morning with a strange feeling that something isn't really good...? Well, today in fact it was all about an alarm that warned me the extension stopped working, due to an Outline.com's API change. So, there goes an update on that. I hope everything is fine now. Now I can come back to sleep again...
[17/06/2019] Version 1.4.1:
1. Just one more context-menu, this one for the page, not links. It's same action as clicking the button in the toolbar. "If it's the same action, why did you create this?" Because I'm still studying the Chrome Extesions API, found out this (different contexts for context-menu items) and I LIKED IT. Don't blame me, it's a like a child visiting a new toy store.
[17/06/2019] Version 1.4:
1. You may have asked yourself what the heck is going on when you click the toolbar button or the context-menu item because you have no visual report of what is happening... ASK YOURSELF NO MORE! Now you have a fancy, non-intrusive, beautiful badge in the toolbar button indicating that the extension is querying the Outline.com website (gray with 3 little tiny dots, aka. "ellipsis" [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis]) or any annoying error happened (red with a big E on it, that "E" from error, in case you missed it). To those ones who know what a Chrome Console is, yes, I'm consoling the error messages, too.
1. Corrected the context-menu creation procedure. Sometimes it wasn't showing up, and that wasn't good at all because it always makes me happy when I right-click, see the context-menu item and think "Oooh, I did that".
2. Now I save the Outline-created urls locally to use it again (if you click that link again, of course) without querying the Outline.com website one more time. You know, to make things quicker. Ah, and also to save you some bytes from your expensive Internet broadband package.
Now we have a fancy context menu to open the Outline.com link in a fresh new tab! You don't need to open a current page's link to turn that into an Outline link anymore! (You could already figure out that this extension tries to bring you (me?) the minimum browsing effort available, right?)
Version 1."before 1.2":
Let's just say I created the extension because I just remembered to create a version history on version 1.2