Track the changes of prices, content on web pages, browse the history of monitoring.
You can select any block with content on any website, extension will periodically check this block on the selected web page and notify you if changes are detected.
It is convenient to track prices, balances, exchange rates, statistics, reviews, ratings, views, images and so on. If you monitor a lot of information on the Internet you will be comfortable to view the changes in the tracking list (watchlist) so you will be able to see the change history opening or checking each site. You can apply different filters to each track:
* If it finds a word or phrase in the monitored block.
* To increase or decrease the current value
* More or less than the set value
It is also possible to do a multi-fetching of blocks thus it is convenient to track several changing parameters on one page at once; when changing one of the blocks, the whole track is marked as updated. Each track has two tracking modes. By default, the extension checks tracks in background, if it can't be tracked in background, the extension tracks through the temporary opening of an attached tab. You can also force tracking through an attached tab. It is recommended to enable this mode when the information is not properly tracked in the normal mode.
* Easy content selection from any web page for tracking.
* Viewing history.
* Ability to name tracks.
* In-browser notifications.
* Ability to remove internal blocks in order not to consider them when tracking.
* Ability to track images.
* Open the necessary web page.
* Click Otsledit icon on the browser toolbars.
* Select the block necessary for your case.
* Head over to the list of all tracks.
Excellent price tracker for large and non-large online stores. Otsledit users track prices in biggest stores such as Walmart, Aliexpress, Ebay, etc.