Monitor content changes on web pages, view the monitoring history
You can select any block with content on any site, the extension will periodically check this block on chosen web page and in case of detect changes in the content will notify you.
The extension monitors the content every 10-15 minutes, some sites every 2 hours. If the content can not be tracked, the extension tries to track it through the opening of the pin tab.
It is convenient to track prices, balances, exchange rates, statistics, reviews, ratings, views and so on.
If you monitor a lot of information on the Internet, it will be convenient for you to view the changes in the watchlist so you can see the full picture of the changes without opening and checking each site.
* Easy selection of content from any web page for tracking.
* View history.
* Ability to give names.
* Browser notifications.
* Open a web page for monitoring.
* Click the "OTSLEDIT" icon on the browser toolbar.
* Select the content required for your case. If you select the parts of a web page, hover over the area of the web page that you want to track, and click on it to add.
* Go to the list of all tracks.