AI Content Detection. Use the power of AI to identify if an AI writing tool was used to create the content on your screen.
Originality.AI Chrome Extension allows you to identify if the written content on your screen was generated by AI writing tools.
⭐️ How it Works:
Install Chrome Extension
Highlight the Text you Want to Know if it was AI Generated
Right Click and Scan with Originality.AI
See results on AI Detection
🧠 AI Trained to Detect Popular NLP Models:
Originality.AI’s own AI is trained to detect AI generated content created by the popular NLP models used by all the popular AI writing tools.
It has trained and been shown to be accurate on the following NLP models.
🤖 Detects Popular AI Writing Tool Content
If you are trying to determine if content was generated using a popular AI writing assistant this tool can help.
🔴 Some Limitations
The ability to detect AI is not 100% accurate and so it can generate some false positives. At 94% accurate on GPT-3 raw output it will not 100% of the time detect AI generated content. However, over a large enough sample the results can be relied upon.
📈 Future Proof Your Search Rankings
Google has clearly communicated that they do not want to be ranking AI generated SPAM and have also shared that they are able to detect AI generated content.
It is widely anticipated that Google will or already is taking steps to prevent AI generated SPAM content from overwhelming the results with inaccurate results.
⚡️ What is AI Generated Content?
AI generated text uses NLP (Natural Language Processing) models from OpenAI which is a type of artificial intelligence technology that is designed to generate human-like written content by analyzing and processing large amounts of text data. Some estimate GPT-3 was trained on 10% of the web. This is done by using advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to understand and replicate the patterns, structure, and style of human language.
To generate text, the AI system first analyzes a large dataset of existing text, such as articles, books, or social media posts, to learn about the characteristics of human language and how words and phrases are used in different contexts. It then uses this knowledge to generate new text that is coherent, grammatically correct, and has a similar style and tone to the source material.
✅ 6 Ways to Identify AI Generated Content:
1. No Inconsistencies in grammar and syntax: Modern AI generated content is often error free grammatically while human generated content is more likely to have some grammatical inconsistencies.
2. Lack of tone and style: AI generated content may lack the nuance, personality, and style that are characteristic of human-written content.
3. Unusual or repetitive word choice: AI generated content may use uncommon or repetitive words or phrases that do not fit naturally with the rest of the content.
4. Repetitive structure: AI generated content may have a repetitive structure or lack the variety and flow of human-written content.
5. Lack of context: AI generated content may lack context or relevance to the topic or audience. Especially timely context or references are a good sign that it was not AI produced.
6. Factual Errors: AI content can be detected when factual errors are present. Since the AI writing tool lacks some context it might pull in factually inaccurate numbers and this can be helpful in identifying if the content was produced by AI.
Terms of Service – https://originality.ai/terms-and-conditions/